As Chicago’s epidemic of violence continues to escalate, our city is in a dangerous position that must be urgently addressed before more lives are lost. Join us for a panel of activists and leaders in education, business and law enforcement for an important discussion on how the unique sectors of our communities can contribute to help solve this complex issue, and set Chicago on a positive path forward.
In every crisis, there’s a real opportunity. We have amazing young men living on the south and west sides of Chicago with extraordinary potential to do good.
-Arne Duncan, Managing Partner Chicago CRED
- Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart
- Arne Duncan, Chicago CRED, Managing Partner
- Carl Allegretti, Deloitte, Chicago Managing Partner
- Valerie Groth, Ryan Banks Academy, Founder and CEO
- Sylvia Perez, Fox 32 News, Anchor and Reporter
WHEN: June 11, 2019, 5:30-7:30pm
WHERE: Union League Club of Chicago, Crystal Ballroom, 65 West Jackson, Chicago, IL
*Per Union League of Chicago rules, no denim please